Trust Your Gut: How to Eat Mindfully to Better Health
Starting in January, more details coming soon
Does this sound familiar?
If so, I want to help you regain control of your health
Trust Your Gut is an alternative program based on ancient knowledge where I'll guide you through a step by step process where you learn to trust your body’s Inner Guidance to choose healthy foods that can assist in reclaiming the harmony and natural healing within you
This course includes
- Six (6) live online, fun, experiential classes using muscle testing with a pendulum and your body to test the appropriateness of the basic food groups and vitamins for Your body (includes access to recorded weekly sessions in case you miss one)
- Content pages with Q/A related to each class, includes links for further optional reading and downloadable guide-diagrams for easier testing.
- Mini videos to demonstrate meal planning/food testing in the kitchen
- Journal writing and private FB group and individual instructor support throughout the course
- Guest speakers on superfoods, brain-sugar connection and the science behind the pendulum
- Content will also be available on a mobile app
- Bonus one-on-one call at the completion of the program
By the end of this program you will...
- Be more mindful of habits, beliefs and media that hijack your eating choices
- Feel successful, supported, and gain confidence in choosing those Right-for-You healthy foods
- Know there is a way to improve your health and be peaceful with You in charge
- Reclaim a healthier relationship with food and your body to start your healing process
This program is for...
Women and men who are willing to take a new approach to create a healing balance in their body, who are committed to full participation in a unique and powerful program that has the potential to bring more freedom and peace in their lives, to live the life they love.
This program is NOT for...
People who are not willing to commit to a healthier lifestyle or for those who are not ready to change their food habits. This program is not for people who are not open to new ideas or want a quick fix.
Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle. Enroll now!
ABOUT THE HOST
HI, I’m Ann Metcalfe and I’m the founder/creator of Smart Foods to Freedom.
Ever felt like you’ve been sleep-walking through life and accepting things as they are just because? Fast forward a few decades to a new awareness of how much deeper I dove and you can too in order to be more fully present to life, and especially to that which sustains our physical being: FOOD!
Nearly twenty years ago I developed Sarcoidosis, an autoimmune disorder that changed my life for the better! I ate my way to better health and because I am curious, determined and a lifelong learner I am understanding more and more about our gut microbiome. Our food choices affect all aspects of our lives: mental and physical for starters.
This awakening journey I co-created is much different from the hospital nursing I used to do and now as a school teacher I get to take those skills down another path to teach others how they can be more present to the food they eat in order to be the best version of themselves.
Mt Kilimanjaro, and Mt Everest Base camp were mental and physical challenges ten years ago, and now I enjoy local hiking, walking half marathons, circle dancing and enjoying food and friends. I’m a published author and poet, jeweler, and my passion is creating peace on Earth by creating peace within ourselves.
I invite you to explore new possibilities beyond what you thought was possible. I did and you can too!